H-W COMPACT SOFTNER
Curve S10 compact softner has been designed to occupy as little space as possible in the home, allowing it to be placed in any available space.
The bottle and valve remain separated from the salt storage tank, allowing an easy assembly and disassembly for a straightforward installation and quick maintenance.
Compact automatic softener for water hardness removal by ion exchange resins. Low salt consumption.
S10 meter valve, digital programmer and delayed or immediate upflow regeneration.
- Cabinet made of blown polyethylene
- GRP vessel reinforced in polyester
- Regeneration by average consumption
- Programmable frequency regeneration
- Hardness mixer included
- Turbine for the volume control of the treated water
- 3/4” Connection
- Bypass included
- Safety salt buoy included
- Loaded with food grade resin of high capacity with high performance.
- Working pressure: 2,5 to 6 Bar
- Max. temperature: 40 ° C
- Power supply: 230V – 12V 50Hz
- DP switch option with remote signal input interface