Membrane process in activated sludge:
The advanced membrane bioreactor for treating municipal and industrial water is the key technology for recycling and reuse of waste water for industrial and domestic use. The effluent has a low level of suspended solids, bacteria, viruses and a high retention of trace elements. As a result, the system is the perfect choice when the download is made in environmentally sensitive areas.
The latest developments of the MEMPURE new generation membranes are more productivity with less cost. Our company Hidro-Water S.L. has also improved the membrane biorreactors. Both factors allows us to implement this system in a wider range of applications related to waste water treament.
Our long professional experience is a guarantee for our costumers. We design and manufacture new MBR plants as well as improve the capacity and perfomance of already existing ones.
- Supply of cassettes and membranes with different capacity range.
- Design and supply of membrane reactors with all the necessary equipment for implamentation.
- Standard designs and personalize models on request.
- Plannnig of pilot plants in a containers for the study of industrial waster water.
- Improvement and development of MBR systems by our R&D department.
Advantages of MBR compered to conventional activated:
Improves the efficiency of waste water treatment by:
- The separation of activated sludge through membrane, ensures a higher quality of treated water, free from suspended solids.
- The membrane’s high retention level, allows it to work with high concentrations of sludge.
- Due to the uniform distribution of the membrane’s pores, the permeability is higher as well as the stability of pollutant discharghing.
Decrease of the required working area:
- Its high performance reduces considerably the volume of biological reactors.
- Elimination of secondary clarifier.