HIDRO-WATER resolves the problem of suspended solids content in water through the design and manufacture of a ultrafiltration 120m3/d system to purify surface water in Morocco.
One of the last nice works of the industrial staff from Hidro-Water has been the design and manufacture of an ultrafiltration system of 5m3/hour to purify surface water in Morocco. The client needed to eliminate the content of suspended solids from surface water, with a measure of 200 ppm of solids in the water and a turbidity of 5 NTU.
Taking into account these water characteristics, the equipment has been designed with the following features:
- 2.2 Kw horizontal centrifugal pump controlled by speed variator
- Safety ring filtering
- 2 HYDRANAUTICS HYDRACAPMAX40 hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes to produce 120 m3 /d.
- Maintenance Cleaning and Recovery Cleaning system formed by:
- Sodium hypochlorite dosing system
- Sodium hydroxide dosing system
- Acid dosing system
- 1.1 Kw horizontal centrifugal pump controlled by speed variator
- Polyethylene tank with a capacity of 300 l
Control and regulation
- Flow pressure measurement and control system
- 1 turbidity meter
- PLC SIMENS S7-1200 PLC with KTP700 color touch screen
All this work means a double reward for us: the purification of water according to the client’s satisfaction and the satisfaction of Hidro-Water for a job well done.